Was one of your New Year’s resolutions or goals to get fit or get in better shape? Then we have a deal for you!
Sign up for our January Special and we can help you achieve these goals. In addition you will gain confidence, improve your ability to focus and learn valuable skills to use throughout your life.
January Special includes:
- 2 weeks of training
- A free uniform
- Price: $20.18
Click here to sign-up today!
Dates: Every 3rd Thursday of the month
Next one is on October 19th.
- Location: Towson Merritt Athletic Club
- Time: 7:00 – 8:30pm
- Cost: $10 – Merritt Members, $15 – Non-members
Ladies, this workshop is for moms, daughters, sisters, aunts, girlfriends, and anyone who wants to learn the steps to empowering themselves! Activities will include, but not be limited to: core conditioning and practical technique development, role-playing to learn verbal skills and to develop spatial and personal boundaries, and discussions regarding awareness within the self-defense realm. In this session, we will also introduce meditation, for those who are interested.
Activities will include, but not be limited to:
• Core conditioning and practical technique development
• Role-playing to learn verbal skills & to develop spatial & personal boundaries
• Discussions regarding awareness within the self-defense realm
Due to content of material covered in class, participants must be 16 years of age or older.
The first official training of the New Year is to be held this coming Saturday, January 13th from 10-12 noon at the White Marsh Merritt. All students – both locations, all ages and all belt levels are encouraged to attend!
We will be having a potluck lunch afterwards, beginning at 11:15am. Check your email for the food sign-up.
Date: 01/13/2018 (Sat.)
Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm
Location: White Marsh Merritt, 5301 Campbell Blvd.
Due to the weather, classes will be cancelled for the Towson dojo tonight, Monday, January 8th.
Stay home and stay safe!
The dojo will be closed during the Holiday Season, from December 25, 2017 – January 1, 2018.
Please have a happy and safe holiday season, keep working on your material and conditioning and we’ll see you back in the dojo in the New Year!
The dojo will be closed this evening, Friday, December 15th, due to the weather and road conditions. Stay home and stay safe. Please come to the classes tomorrow at White Marsh if you would like to make up the missed class.
Give the gift of fitness, focus and fun!
Our programs combine practical and effective self-defense techniques with mental skills that can help anyone succeed and excel in every aspect of life. We offer age-specific classes for all groups — children, teens and adults.
Locations: Towson and White Marsh Dojos
Click here to register
Included in this special:
- One month unlimited classes at either location
- Focus Pad
Limited time offer, so get your martial arts training started today!
Pamfilis Karate Academy is excited to offer a great Kinder Kicks Winter Special… 6 Weeks of classes for only $59!
Dates: January 6 – February 10
Time: 10:00am – 10:45pm
Location: Merritt Athletic Club – Towson, Kid Zone area
Kinder Kicks is a program developed for parents and children to exercise, learn and play with a martial arts flair. Children develop perseverance, self-control, courage and respect through fun fitness curriculum with their parents.
Click here to register for the Winter Special
The dojo will be closed from Thursday, November 23 through Saturday, November 25th for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Please enjoy your time with family and friends. Travel safely if you are going out of town!
We will be back to our regular schedule on Monday, November 27th.
The holiday season is rapidly approaching and I’m sure you are asking yourself: what karate-related items and gifts can I get for my karate student or myself? Fret not, because we have you covered.
On November 13 & 14, from 2:00pm to 9:00pm at Towson Merritt, we will be holding our Holiday Sale. This is a perfect opportunity to pick-up gifts, much needed replacement gear and apparel and other great items.
We will be accepting pre-orders before the Holiday Sale – we’ll have a list of available sale items soon.
Here are some suggestions of gear for your karate student and yourself that will be available during the sale:
Introduction to Karate Gift Box set*:
If you or a friend have been thinking of trying karate, this is the package for you.
- A uniform
- 1 Month of classes at either location
- Focus pad
- Sale Price: $40 – List: $147
* For new students only
- PKA apparel (t-shirts, sweatshirts): We will have a new limited-edition sweatshirt. Show your pride in the school and wear your PKA gear proudly.
- Focus pads/bag gloves: Help your student with their striking practice with a focus pad and bag gloves that will keep you and your student safe.
- Kaicho’s books: Learn about the founder of Seido, Kaicho Nakamura, and the school he founded. Also pick up a book on karate techniques and basics for your student or yourself.
- A PKA t-shirt: For summer training, under a gi top in winter and to show support for the school.
- PKA Gear bags: We will have a new limited-edition embroidered gear bag, PKA drawstring bags, etc. A great way to keep all your gear together and get it to and from classes.
- A new gi: Kids grow, gis take a beating in class and it’s always good to have a clean gi handy.
- Sparring gear: As of their next promotion, your student will start sparring. Sparring gear is required, so this is a perfect opportunity to pick up that gear and at a 20% discount during this sale only.
- Bo/Jo, weapons cases: As part of the Black Belt syllabus, students work with bos and jos. They must own their own weapons, and a case to carry them is advised.
Come show your support for the school and pick-up some great items for the holidays!