Dates: Every 3rd Thursday of the month
Next one is on October 19th.
- Location: Towson Merritt Athletic Club
- Time: 7:00 – 8:30pm
- Cost: $10 – Merritt Members, $15 – Non-members
Ladies, this workshop is for moms, daughters, sisters, aunts, girlfriends, and anyone who wants to learn the steps to empowering themselves! Activities will include, but not be limited to: core conditioning and practical technique development, role-playing to learn verbal skills and to develop spatial and personal boundaries, and discussions regarding awareness within the self-defense realm. In this session, we will also introduce meditation, for those who are interested.
Activities will include, but not be limited to:
• Core conditioning and practical technique development
• Role-playing to learn verbal skills & to develop spatial & personal boundaries
• Discussions regarding awareness within the self-defense realm
Due to content of material covered in class, participants must be 16 years of age or older.